Missy Macabre - Fire Performer, Female Fakir, and Daredevil Showgirl

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Taboo, Barcelona


I'm really being spoilt for photos, and videos this week! Here are a few shots of my recent show in Barcelona for a Club called Taboo, at the Sala Apolo. 
Taken by a lovely photographer called Nuria Ocana. You can see more of her photos here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/canon_550d/pool/43908394@N03/

I seriously love working for Taboo, they're so professional, and easy going. I always have such a great time there, and that fortunately makes for brilliant performances!





 .Walking on Broken Glass. 

.Human Blockhead.

.Bed of Nails - just before The Baron stood on me, whilst I was laying upon it.

.Human chopping board, on broken glass.

.Fire eating whilst doing the splits, upon broken glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment