Missy Macabre - Fire Performer, Female Fakir, and Daredevil Showgirl

Monday 7 March 2011

March/April Dates 2011.

I thought I'd add some of my upcoming show dates here for everyone to see, as I don't yet have a website.
I am likely to have more dates in April, if I do, I'll add them too...


New dates for 2011:

11th March Bologna, Italy. (Voodoo De Luxe)
12th March Milan, Italy. (Voodoo De Luxe)
18th March Athens, Greece, with Torture Garden
19th March Athens, Greece, with Torture Garden
25th March The Hospital Club, London.
26th March Vienna Austria
27th March TBC

1st April EroticExtreme, Klagenfurt Austria
2nd April EroticExtreme, Klagenfurt Austria
3rd April EroticExtreme, Klagenfurt Austria
9th April Bizzare Noir, Basel, Switzerland
14th April TBC (Spain)
15th April TBC (London)
23rd April Champagne Circus, Helsinki

1st May Brussels, Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment