Missy Macabre - Fire Performer, Female Fakir, and Daredevil Showgirl

Monday 19 April 2010

Recent News...

Brief update...

Tomorrow (20/04/10) I'll be performing at Camden Roundhouse as part of the Circus Season that is happening at the moment. The event is called Kleinkunst.

You can read more about it here; http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/productions/kleinkunst-iii---the-sideshow-4348

The show will be the first UK performance in 2010 by Myself and The Baron (The Baron and Missy's Misadventures). We have also been working on some new stunts that will be previewed at the Bizarre Ball on the 5th of June!

I have also had the honour of being asked to be part of The Fire Tusk Pain Proof Circus, for their run at The Brighton Fringe Festival (1st-8th May 2010) I'll be performing as a clown, and as a sideshow guest where I'll have my own glass walking routine amongst the clown carnage! I cannot wait, it's going to be an absolutely fantastic production.

www.firetusk.com

This Thursday I'll be the headlining artist at The London Burlesque Week's 'Sexy Circus Sideshow' night... I'll be performing a new version of my solo Freakshow.

And, Friday I'll be doing a photoshoot with the brilliant Tom Medwell http://tomthephotographer.blogspot.com

I've just had some images back from another photographer called Michel Dierick. Here's some previews... These were shot in my house, that is also a studio location...




No comments:

Post a Comment